FIFTEEN POSTERS: These posters will give your students quick reference to fifteen common questions and statements used during class. But why stop there? When they tell you: “But I don’t know which one it is.”, you can reference the right poster in a variety of ways, thus reinforcing other vocabulary. Each poster is a different color and shape with the corresponding words written above. Additionally, each has a different letter and number written on it. In this way you can reinforce colors, shapes, and basic numbers and letters while they learn to say the classroom phrases.
NOTE: This product comes in three different font styles, so before purchasing, please check the preview and decide if you prefer style A, B or C.
The posters were made in Adobe Photoshop and saved as PDFs at high resolution and 8 x 12. They can be kept at this size, making prints fairly inexpensive. However, they can also be made several poster sizes larger.
Simply color print, laminate and ready to go!
Posters say the following:
1. Please, Thank you, Your welcome
2. What time is it?
3. I don’t understand.
4. May I go and speak with my counselor?
5. What number are we on?
6. What page are we on?
7. May I go get some water, please?
8. May I go to the restroom, please?
9. May I please have a piece of paper?
10. Would you please loan me a pen or pencil?
11. Please repeat that!
12. Please speak more slowly!
13. How to do you say X in___________?
14. How to do you write X in___________?
15. May I please come up and talk with you?