Italian Verb Conjugation Puzzles: a fun cooperative learning activity for your Italian language classroom to practice Italian present tense conjugation
(-ar, -er, -ir). You can use it throughout the whole year! Students love this activity and always participate with enthusiasm.
Students will just have to solve the puzzles according to the Italian present tense conjugation.
It is a great activity to introduce the concept of root end ending of the verb. If you use the puzzle at the beginning of each Italian class (even for just 5 minutes!), students will master present tense conjugation
in few weeks.
The resource includes
- Directions and Activities Suggestions
- 3 AR verbs puzzles (B&W and colored)
- 3 ER verbs puzzles (B&W and colored)
- 3 IR verbs puzzles (B&W and colored)
- Blank puzzle template for personal use (B&W and colored)
- ARE verbs: amare, parlare, lavare
- ERE verbs: vedere, ridere, vivere
- IRE verbs puzzles: aprire, sentire, offrire
A feedback would be really appreciated!
You may also like
Italian Verb Conjugation Game
Italian Verb Conjugation Cards