A great resource for students learning Italian regular '-are' verbs or for those who need to revise.
This worksheet provides students with a verb table that must be completed with subject pronouns in both Italian and English and Italian regular '-are' verbs and their English meanings, sentences to be translated and an easy crossword (students can refer to the verbs used in the sentences they translate in part B to complete the crossword). The clues for the crossword are in English and must be translated into Italian and then written in the crossword grid.
* To know about many MORE Italian and Spanish resources that will be made available, click 'Follow'' under my name above on the right hand side.
**Please rate my work! This helps me to grow as a professional and create resources that cater to other educators’ needs and it earns you TpT credits.
Have a look at my other resources which have been produced to teach regular '-are' verbs in conjunction with this worksheet:
- Italian regular '-are' verbs PowerPoint
- Italian regular '-are' verbs wordsearch (MODERATE)
- Italian regular '-are' verbs wordsearch (DIFFICULT)
- Italian regular verbs poster