A great resource for students learning Italian or for those who need to revise.
This PowerPoint presentation provides students with an simple and concise explanation of how regular '-ere' and '-ire' verbs work and provides students with an opportunity to practise what they know about conjugating regular '-ere' and '-ire' verbs. It is in .pptx format so that it can be modified :)
* To know about many MORE Italian and Spanish resources that will be made available, click 'Follow'' under my name above on the right hand side.
**Please rate my work! This helps me to grow as a professional and create resources that cater to other educators’ needs and it earns you TpT credits.
Have a look at my other resources which have been produced to teach regular '-ere' and '-ire verbs in conjunction with this PowerPoint:
- Italian regular '-ere' verbs worksheet
- Italian regular '-ire' and '-isc' verbs worksheet
- Italian regular '-ere' verbs wordsearch
- Italian regular '-ere' and '-ire' verbs wordsearch
- Italian regular '-ere' and '-ire' verbs battaglia navale (battleship)
- Italian regular verbs poster