This is a set of forty autumn themed task cards for students to determine the definite article in Italian. Uses: il, lo, la, l', le, i and gli
Forty cards with pictures and four multiple choice responses
Teacher answer key
Student response sheet
Autumn vocabulary words depicted in this file are: la mela. le mele, il melo, i meli, il rastrello, i rastrelli, i funghi, la foglia, le foglie, la zucca, le zucche, lo squoiattolo, gli squoiattoli, lo spaventapasseri, gli spaventapasseri, la ghianda, le ghiande, l'amico, gli amici, le amiche, l'albero, gli alberi, il gufo, i gufi, l'autunno, il tacchino, i tacchini, il granturco, il gatto, i gatti, il cappello, i cappelli, le candele, la scopa, l'osso e i ragni.
How to use these cards:
1) Laminate and cut along the dotted line.
2) Distribute to students as they enter the room as a FA (Fate Adesso)
3) Have students use a dry erase marker to select the correct response
4) Have students check their responses by projecting the Chiave Prof. on whiteboard
5) may also be used in pairs or groups for Q and A prior to a quiz as a review
Other autumn themed products in italiano:
The Definite Articles in italiano
The Painted Crow