Italy Interactive Notebook Activities with Differentiated ELA Informational Text Test Prep
Click on the Green 'Preview' button above for a sneak peek of what's inside!
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Interactive Notebook Contains:
• How to create a lapbook
• Vocabulary cards pocket and 18 no-prep, pre-made vocabulary cards
• Important places/landmarks cards
• Italy Accordion Timeline
• Venn Diagram: Compare and contrast the Oregon Trail and the California Gold Rush
• Compare and Contrast Italy and The United States of America...Italy and China....Italy and any country of your choice
• Compare and Contrast Bracket: (1) Modern Italy / Italy Long Ago (2) Blank Compare and Contrast Bracket
• Italian Flag Fact Fold
• Advertisement: Create your own advertisement designed to introduce customers to the new denim jeans sold by Levi Strauss.
• Cause/Effect: Italian immigration to America in the early 1900s
• Cause/Effect: The leaning Tower of Pisa
• Acrostic Poems: Create an acrostic poem using the word “Italy"
• Historic Italian City Informational Diamond
• Journal Entry: create a journal entry as a tourist vacationing in Italy today.
• Julius Caesar General & Statesman Diamond Fold
• Italian/English Picture dictionary Flapbook
• Italian People Pocket with 12 no-prep, pre-made cards
• Key Italian Places/Structures/Festivals Pocket with 8 no-prep, pre-made cards
• All About… Italian Toga Trapezoid Foldable
• Enrichment Option: What would Julius Caesar say...?
• Create an advertisement for an Italian Tour Company
• The Flavors of Italy
• Italian Art - Use digital resources to research different periods in Italian art to help you design your own art piece
• Facts About Gondolas Graphic Organizer
• Science & Technology Connection: Italian Inventions
• Italy: Then –and Now
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
Bundle also includes our Julius Caesar: Hero or Villain Informational Text Test Prep Passages - one on grade level and one higher level passage which can be used for differentiation with enrichment student groupings.
Common Core Aligned, 105 engaging pages.
You May Also Like Our Ancient Rome Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Activities
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016