A word search/word scramble combination puzzle featuring 13 icons from Italy and three bonus words. Students first have to unscramble the words and then locate them in the grid. Lots of fun puzzling guaranteed.
Once they have unscrambled and found the 13 words, they can hunt down the three bonus words: the colors of the Italian flag.
They will love learning a little about Italian culture with this fun worksheet. Great for early finishers or for the whole class for a special treat.
If you like this activity, you might also like:
• European Union Word Search
• Ancient Rome Word Search Worksheet
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Italy word search, Italy word scramble, Italy activity, Italy worksheet