Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.09 MB | 10 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.5.2.A. They will use punctuation to separate items in a series. Students will work through different scenarios to follow correct punctuation guidelines. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 7 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as punctuation marks
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels