Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing--this is for you!
I have tried many different ways to stay organized when traveling between schools, districts, and age groups. Eventually, I came up with this caseload binder specifically for Teachers of the Deaf. You can use these sheets in a binder like me, or put into student folders to keep info and data organized.
• Student Checklist
• Master Contact List: Parents
• Master Contact List: Schools
• District Info Sheet
• Caseload at a Glance
• Student Info: EI, Preschool, Elementary, Middle & High School
• IEP Goal Progressing Monitoring- 5 Versions
• Short Term Goal Data Collection
• Language Progress Monitoring
• Ling 6 Check
• Daily FM Check
• Session Notes-2 Versions
• IEP Planning
• IEP Meeting Notes-2 Versions
• Weekly Plans
• Year Calendar
• Parent Interview
• Classroom Observation Form
• Accommodations Checklist
Comes in 3 different colors with section covers. Blank section covers let you customize to your needs!
EDITABLE FILE: Write or type!
For a look at how I organized my binder, check out my Instagram @listeningfun
. I have a Highlight going through everything I used!
Remember to click the green star to see future TOD resources!