1. 100 reasons why we love our school and our classroom bulletin board- students write what they love on the label
2. We can write 100 words chart labels- Make a chart on chart paper and write 100 words as a group! (student recording sheet avilable)
3. Find, Graph, and Color! Find shapes inside of the number 100 and color on the graph.
4. I wish I had 100 ___ I would ___ writing (chart labels for a class brainstorm before writing)
5. 100 day craft- students use the 100 numbers to create a picture!
6. I am 100 days smarter! Hat- color, cut, glue to a sentence strip!
7. 100th day masks
8. When I am 100 writing activity
9. Q-tip painting 100 dots!
10. 100th day balloon activities!- put each strip into a balloon and pop throughout the day!
11. 100th day bracelet!
Interested in more ideas, freebies, and fun? Visit my blog at sellingthesizzle42.blogspot.com
Like my Facebook page for more fan only freebies! https://www.facebook.com/sellingthesizzle?ref=hl