Nursery Rhymes are critical for kindergarten and first grade classrooms. Students begin their introduction to literature and poems through these catchy rhymes.
This Itsy Bitsy Spider unit is 78 pages of engaging NO PREP Literacy and Math activities to enhance your Nursery Rhymes Unit. These activities are perfect for morning work, small group, centers, assessments or even homework. The wide variety of activities could be adapted to meet the needs of many learners. This unit includes detailed directions sheets including Common Core Standards for each activity.
This unit is perfect for substitutes because it is no prep!
The following activities are included:
- Poem (color and black and white)
- Poem for pocket chart display
- Retelling pictures (color and black and white)
- Student reader
- Uppercase Letters: Handwriting Practice
- Uppercase Letters: Missing Letters Handwriting Practice
- Lowercase Letters: Handwriting Practice
- Lowercase Letters: Missing Letters Handwriting Practice
- Sorting Syllables
- Beginning Sound: Record the Letter
- Beginning Sound: Match the Letter (2 sheets)
- Ending Sounds: Record the Letter
- Beginning and Ending Sounds
- Medial Sounds
- Medial Sound Match
- Beginning Digraph Match
- Let's Sound It Out: CVC Words
- CVC Words: Elkonin Boxes
- CVCE Sound It Out
- Writing Pages (2 for Differentiation)
- Spider Bubble Maps
- Retelling Flow Map
- Let's Connect to the Text
- How Many? Counting
- Ten Frame Numbers Match
- Ten Frame: Color it in
- Before and After: One Less and One More
- Missing Numbers: Cut and Paste
- What Comes Next: A Dice Activity
- Which is Greater?
- Counting by 10's: Cut and Paste
- Domino Addition (2 for differentiation)
- Subtraction Sentences
- Addition Problems: Number Line
- Subtraction Problems: Number Line
- How to Make 10
Check out the document preview to see everything that is included in this unit!
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!