This is an easy-prep, print-and-play activity to help you and your students get to know each other. Included in this set are number-number and number-color versions of the It’s “Dice” to Meet You! game board, 2 versions of dice, and an optional color spinner.
- Each student will take turns rolling two dice or rolling a dice and using the spinner to find a number-number or number-color combination.
- The student will find the prompt that matches this combination and respond to the prompt.
- If another student rolls/spins the same combination, he/she can give their own response to the prompt.
- What are the qualities of a good friend?
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
- I’m proud that I ___.