This combined bilingual (English/Spanish), supplemental unit focuses on the concepts of goods, natural resources, and resource conservation.
Every activity page within this earth friendly unit to be used by your students comes in English and Spanish!
The unit includes:
* A list of recommended literature (in both languages)
* Engaging activity pages related to exploring goods, resources, and how they move from one place to the next
* Key vocabulary cards
* Popular literature tie-in activities
- "The Lorax", by Dr. Seuss
- "The Giving Tree", by Shel Silverstein
* 2 theme related project ideas
- "How to be a "Green" Kid
- "Recycling Super Heroes"
I encourage you to use this supplemental unit along side your current science/social studies curriculum and materials to enhance your students understanding!