Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
22.34 MB | 23 pages
This matching game allows students to practice telling time on both analog and digital clocks! They are to find their level (based on color!), match the cards, and record (if you so choose).
• 3 different levels of cards for differentiation:
• Yellow: To the hour and half hour
• Teal: To five minute intervals
• Gray: To the exact minute
• 12 digital clocks + 12 analog clocks per level = 72 different cards!
• 4 different instruction cards for student independence and teacher customization!
• Recording sheet for student accountability
• Level card to write student levels
How To Use:
1. Decide upon student levels. Use 1, 2, or all 3! Write student names on the level card included at the end of this PDF.
(I laminate this and write the student names in sharpie. If I want to change a student’s level, I scribble over the sharpie in dry erase marker, and the sharpie comes off!)
2. Decide if you want students to use a recording sheet. If so, print double sided or laminate for dry erase markers.
3. Choose instruction sheet that matches how you want your students to play!