This PowerPoint program discusses the difference between tattling/ reporting, and the differences between bullying/conflict/ and accidents or misunderstandings.
The focus of this program is for students to understand that most of the issues they report as bullying are actually cases of conflict and accidents or misunderstandings! This program can be used individually, in small groups or in classroom lessons.
Provided in this presentation is the following:
* A definition for tattling and examples (with brief reminders with how to respond)
* A definition for reporting, examples (with brief reminders with how to respond)
* Definitions for conflict, accidents or misunderstandings, examples and what to do about it (freeze, ignore, give a message, talk about it, problem solving wheel (12 options students can use to try to solve problems on their own visual for your classroom or office)
* An "I Message" visual for your classroom or office
* A THINK (before your speak) visual for your classroom or office
* A conflict problem solving wheel with 12 options students can use to try to solve problems on their own
*Be sure to check out the notes section of the PowerPoint for additional points to make for your intended audience
Are you looking for more problem solving resources? You may want to check out this BUNDLE, which this resource is included with the 78 pages of material! Problem Solving Bundle
Please consider liking my page on Facebook:
The Sunny Sunshine Student Support Store
***Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work. However, typos or grammatical errors still sometimes occur. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed, by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!