Also included in
- TARGET BEHAVIOR: 1. Hurting myself. 2. Hurting others. 3. Breaking things.REPLACEMENT BEHAVIORS: 1. Count to ten. 2. Take a break. 3. Take deep breaths.Teach students better social skills and behavior management with this social story UNIT all about what to do when you when you're upset or mad! It c$5.25$6.00Save $0.75
- ❤️ Teach social skill, social behavior and behavior management with this bundle of 6 social stories and related activities. This bundle comes with the Noodle Nook social narratives, perfect for life skills in special education as well as personal care and hygiene in early elementary. Stories are gend$19.95$21.00Save $1.05
- ❤️ Teach social skill, social behavior and behavior management with this bundle of 6 social stories, related activities and extension activities! This social skills curriculum bundle comes packed with lessons and resources to target character development in early elementary or social skills in specia$29.95$36.00Save $6.05
- Get this ultimate social narratives bundle from Noodle Nook, the perfect printable social stories for older and younger students with Autism. Use these social stories to teach appropriate behavior in general ed AND special ed when you have students who need behavior strategies and improved social s$85.00$102.00Save $17.00
Social Stories resources complete with social narrative for IT'S being OKAY TO GET UPSET (but not okay to hurt people), comprehension activities, clip cards and student worksheets… PLUS support VISUALS with a reminder keychain! Exactly how to stop behaviors in your classroom- Teach manners and social skills ❤️!
⭐️ What You'll Get ⭐️
This social story resource includes:
· 14 Page Social Story. In Full Color, in B&W and as a 3-Page Take Home Printable.
✔️ TEACHER TOOLS
· Lesson Planning Guide with 3 stations or activities per day related to the story.
· BONUS guide on how to use social narratives, including 8 guidelines for best results.
· 8 Card Behavior Keyring with Visuals to support students.
· (2) Sorting Behaviors Activities with Supporting Visuals
· (8) YES/NO Clip Cards
· (4) Student Activities including *Cut and Paste Story Sequence Activity *I WILL Poster Writing & Coloring Activity *Better Choices Writing Activity and *Social Scripting Worksheet
· Available on Easel by TpT to easily share with students digitally!
This social story allows you to target student behaviors with specific replacement behaviors!
TARGET BEHAVIOR: 1. Hurting myself. 2. Hurting others. 3. Breaking things.
REPLACEMENT BEHAVIORS: 1. Count to ten. 2. Take a break. 3. Take deep breaths.
⭐️ Who Benefits from this Product ⭐️
If you are a teacher who is working in an Autism Unit with Special Education students you will love this activity since it is PRINT AND GO! Target social skills and behavior for a specific student or use class-wide to enhance your classroom culture.
If you are a teacher in a secondary classroom and strive to keep materials age appropriate, then you will love this activity! It is not baby-ish yet it addresses the needs of students who are still working on social skills.
If you are a teacher who loves to keep things themed, updated and interesting, then this printable is for you. It is timeless and engaging… plus there is an entire product line you can use in your classroom to keep everything consistent. Do this one-week activity and then come back to Noodle Nook for more social stories that meet your student’s needs.
✏️ Download the PREVIEW file to see more about the printable… then purchase the full activity today and work smarter, not harder!
⭐️ Related Products ⭐️
Check out more activities like this in the Noodle Nook TPT Store, including other social stories and the expansion pack for this resource. Yup, you heard me… if you are working with a student who needs more repetition of this skill, then pick up the expansion pack with another week-long lesson plan with 15 classroom stations and 23 new activities (including spelling and vocab).
⭐️ Feedback & Followers ⭐️
Fabulous Printables Love Feedback!
Ratings make the TpT world go round :)
AND Earn you points to get more for less.
❤️ Follow me to be the first to know about my new sales, freebies and products! Look for the green star near my store name and click it to become a follower. You'll receive updates directly to your inbox that will help you work smarter, not harder. Woo-hoo!
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
This resource was created by Ayodele Jones © 2016 and updated in 2021. All rights reserved by authors. The materials in this unit were distributed and intended for single use only. The purchaser may reproduce copies for students in your classroom for classroom use only. You may not share with other teachers in your building, district, or otherwise. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Additional licenses can be purchased for multi-use at a discount. Please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.