This unit is meant to be used with "It's Pumpkin Day, Mouse!” by Laura Numeroff. The book is not included. You will need to purchase the book separately.
This book companion can be used for identifying emotions and other vocabulary from the story. Each activity comes in color and black/white.
- Adapted Book
- Communication Board: Help your students identify vocabulary from the story by using a communication board.
- Make a Pumpkin: Have your students draw a face on the pumpkin, or create one using play dough, while targeting vocabulary about body parts and emotions.
- Make a Pumpkin: Two Communication Boards: Support your students' communication skills during the "Make a Pumpkin" activity.
- Open-ended activity for speech or language: Use dot makers, pom-poms, mini erasers, play dough or magnetic chips as reinforcement while targeting students' goals.
- Sensory Bin Set (9 images)
- Vocabulary Cards
Click the green star to hear of new products and to support my store! Feedback is always greatly appreciated!
THE SPEECH TABLE - Rosalyn Mora García, MS, CCC-SLP