It's Pumpkin Time!" Fall is here so get ready to "FALL" into some Pumpkin Activities with your students.
I use these activities every year with my students and they always love them.
Included in this download & and how I use them? Just read below to find out!
1. One “Life Cycle of a Pumpkin” sheet in color to introduce the life cycle of a pumpkin. One B & W sheet for students to color and complete. Life Cycle order: seed, sprout, plant, flower, green pumpkin with vine, and riped pumpkin(orange pumpkin).
2. Two Pumpkin Shaped Books for The Life Cycle of a Pumpkin(one in color & one in B & W)
3. Three Seed Shaped Booklet sets for “What Do Pumpkins Seeds Need to Grow.” One is in color with pictures and two are B & W(one has pictures and one set is blank for students to use to color their own pictures). Booklet includes: soil, water, sun & air.
4. Pumpkin seed envelopes to place pumpkin seeds in. This needs to be prepared by cutting and stapling the front sides to the back part.
5. “Five Little Pumpkins” poem and activity. Students color sheet with bed. Then color the five little pumpkins and students can add eyes, nose and mouth to make jack-o-lanterns. Lastly, students cut out the five pumpkins and glue them on bed(have students color bed first). Each student can place one poem card on the back of the bed sheet.
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your “My Purchases” page(you may need to login).
2. Click on the “Provide Feedback” button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (Each time you give feedback for a paid item, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.)