Use this template to make a fun activity to help the children review the Alef Bais letters or sounds. You can do this various of ways:
1) Bingo stamp the letters that your student knows
2) make it into a bingo game, show a letter and if the child can identify it cover the letter
3) print a copy onto blue paper, cut out the rain drops and make it into a match up game to help children with alef bais letter recognition. ( You can keep it at 8 1/2 by 11 or enlarge it for better clarity)
4) send home as a basic Alef Bais Review sheet
5) Add nekudos to help practice the Alef Bais letters with Nekudos sounds. I used an umbrella template to see what each letter sound makes when it is caught by a specific umbrella (ex, an umbrella with a kamatz on it, will change the sound. This also will enable to have the children understand the letters in various concept and enhance thinking skills since it will no long be visual memorization it will be adapting the letter to the sound.