This language based book companion
is the prefect compliment to the book It's Raining Bats And Frogs
by Rebecca Colby. Using this companion pack you can easily address 10 different language skills
, such as tier 1 and 2 vocabulary, sequencing, comprehension, and many more! With the purchase of this companion you will receive both a full color version as well as a black/white version. You get to pick and choose which version or portions of the versions you use.
Here's what's included:
→ Vocabulary ←
• 14Tier 1 Vocabulary Cards: Use these cards for receptive identification or expressive labeling tasks.
• 15 Tier 2 Vocabulary Cards: Use these cards to teach vocabulary and definitions, as well as demonstrate understanding of the vocabulary word. (15 cards with definitions, 15 cards asking students to define the term)
→ Sequencing/Retell ←
• 1 Sequencing Mat
• 8 Visuals for the Sequencing Mat
→ Comprehension Questions ←
• 15 Expressive Comprehension Questions: Use these cards to ask your students questions related to the story.
• 8 Receptive Comprehension Questions: Use these cards to ask your students questions related to the story with answers provided in a field of 3.
→ Plural Nouns ←
• 15 plural noun sentence prompts. Use these cards to have your students produce the correct form of the noun listed on the card.
The included nouns are related to the book.
→ Past Tense Verbs ←
• 22 past tense verb sentence prompts. Use these cards to have your students produce the correct form of the verb listed on the card (chanted, thought, etc).
The included verbs are related to the book.
→ Synonyms or Antonyms ←
• 1 synonym and 1 antonym visual
• 22 cards containing two related words. Use these cards to determine if the word pairs are synonyms or antonyms.
• 1 answer key card
→ Synonyms ←
• 13 synonym matching pairs to play a memory type game.
• 1 synonym matching worksheet.
• 1 answer key
→ Antonyms ←
• 13 antonym matching pairs to play a memory type game.
• 1 antonym matching worksheet
• 1 answer key
→ Rhyming ←
• 8 rhyme matching pairs to play a memory type game.
• 11 Name the Rhyme cards
→ Attributes ←
• 8 graphic organizers for describing/providing attributes
→ Compare/Contrast ←
• 4 Compare/Contrast Graphic Organizers using objects from the attributes section
→ Idioms ←
• 11 idiom and meaning matching cards
• 1 match an idiom worksheet
• 1 answer key
✎ Please note: The Speech Owl is in no way affiliated with this book or the author, Rebecca Colby. You must purchase this book separately
→ You may also like these related products: ←
Pumpkin Soup: A Book Companion for Language
The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything: Book Companion for Language
When The Leaf Blew In: Book Companion For Language
The Night Before Halloween: A Book Companion for Language
☛ Please feel free to ask any questions you may have before purchasing! ☚
★ Also, follow my store to receive notifications when I post new products. New products are 50% off for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
☑ Don't forget to leave feedback to receive credits towards future purchases!
The Speech Owl