It's snowing contractions! These activities are perfect for learning about contractions during the winter months. They require very litter preparation and can easily be printed and added to a center or used with an entire class. Here is what is included:
Print and Go Worksheets:
• Snowman Contractions: Write the contraction that matches the words.
• Snowman Contractions: Write the words that make up the contraction.
• Find the Contraction: Read each sentence and circle the contraction.
Print and Use Centers
• Contraction Match Up: Students will match contractions to the words it is made of.
• Snowball Sentences: Students will write sentences with contractions.
• Contraction Sort: Students will sort contractions with have, not, is and will.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your purchase. Please go to your My Purchases
page and beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback
button. Click the button and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a comment for the product. Each time you leave feedback on a product, TPT will give you credits to use towards future purchases.
Don’t miss anything! Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Now you will receive email updates about freebies and new products. You can also follow my blog, Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas
for more fun teaching ideas.
Thanks so much for looking at my product, please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Teaching!