“It’s Spring! Let’s Catch Butterflies” Bee Bot Mat and Game Board is made of 25 printed 15 cm x 15 cm squares that are to be cut out and assembled any way you want into a bee bot mat/game board.
The mat/board once assembled will have a dual use.
1. It can be used as a bee bot mat where it will be used with the programmable bee bot robot for robotic lessons.
From a stack of cards, each player picks up one card and follows instructions where to program the bee bot to go to find the matching picture on mat.
2. It can be used as a game board game where children can play using dice (one is better as the board is quite small, only 25 squares ) and counters as each square is numbered. In some squares there is a picture of a stack of cards. If a child lands on such a square he/she must pick up a card from the stack and follow the instruction. This could advance a player or send him/her backwards on the board. The first one to reach number 25 is the winner!
There are 3 kind of cards that you may use to prepare your stack of instructional cards. The cards are to be cut out and may be laminated for durability. A background image is also provided for printing the reverse side of the cards.
1. Picture cards. These are matching pictures of what is on the mat/board
2. 25 "Go to...." cards. These are cards with the instruction "Go to ......" naming a numbered square on the mat/ board.
3. 11 cards with numbers from 0-10. When a child picks up one of these cards he/she must find the jar with the matching number of butterflies in it and then program the bee bot to go to that spot.
Total number of pages 40