It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown : Literacy Book Companion Unit with Comprehension & Fun Activities. (Can be used with the book or television special.)
Reading Level 3.9
This 33-page packet provides a variety of levels to reach each individual student. Please see preview pages and descriptions below . Worksheets include lined paper for easy handwriting practice:
33 Pages Total Include:
* 10 Comprehension open-ended questions
* 10 Multiple Choice Questions
* answer sheet (corresponds with both sets)
* Story Elements : Who, What, When, Where, Main Idea, Problem Solving
* Vocabulary : 10 words from the book with match-up definitions
* Vocabulary Answer Sheet
* Reflection : Connection, Text-to-Self, Steps You Would Give to Make a Costume Like Charlie’s.
* 20-Word Search page
* 10 Word Scramble page
* Spelling Words : 10 words plus 1 Bonus, from the book, on lined paper
* Spelling Test : blank, lined paper
* Story Map: Setting, Characters, Problem, Solution
* Title Page: Author, Illustrator, add your own illustration
* Design & Detail illustrating page : Design your own costume below. Describe the details of your costume.
* Opinion Journal: What did you think? What would you change?
* Sequencing : 12 written scenes from the story to place in order
* Sequencing answers
* Sequencing : Blank paste sheet
* Cause & Effect : Fill in the Cause & Effect blanks
* ABC Order : 20 words from the book
* Book Report : Who is the author? Fiction or Non Fiction? Characters? Favorite part? Rate this book!
* Rhyme Time :15 words from the book, to match up to 15 rhyming words
Writing Prompt : with shaped lined paper : Something I like to believe is real, but my friends may not is...
* Contractions : 9 contractions to combine, or separate
* Follow the instructions : coloring, addition/subtraction using photos
* Follow the instructions : counting pictures , left/right
* Acrostic Poem : PUMPKIN
* Compare & Contrast Venn Diagram: Linus Vs. Charlie Brown
* Math : 12 simple multiplication problems
* Math : answer sheet
* Step By Step : First, Next, Then, Last
** See my Halloween packets here : Teaching Inclusion Halloween Packets
** Be sure to visit my store for many comprehension packets, and other activity worksheets! My packets strive for inclusion of all students. I provide lined paper, a choice of comprehension, simple activities, and answer sheets. I also take requests!
*** A big thank you to https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Empty-Jar-Illustrations for the clip art illustrations!