Teachers! Pass it on this February 14th: The word is valentiNes, not valentiMes.
Use this instructive (and festive!) handout to support a mini-lesson that will:
• explain how to tell time to the hour using an analog clock
• demonstrate how to write the time to the hour in digital notation
• make a point about the correct pronunciation of the word 'valentine' because…come on!! :)
A two-sided student practice page requires students to:
• draw hands on analog clocks to show the given digital time
• interpret the meaning of the hands on given analog clocks to write the time in digital notation
An answer key is provided.