Practice analog & digital time to the hour & half hour with this Seuss-themed packet of games and activities.
In celebration of Seuss, and March is Reading Month, I’ve priced this packet at $3.95 instead of $4.95.
The packet includes:
* Two "It's Time For Seuss" dice games. (One to the hour, the other to the half hour.)
There's a large worksheet as well as a smaller one, with two-on-a-page for quick printing.
* A time to the half hour anchor chart, reminding students to also move the hour hand. (You may find that some children will draw the hour hand on a clock that shows 12:30 directly on the 12, which is incorrect.)
* A time to the hour Cat's Hat clothespin clip game.
This is self-checking & great for an independent math center.
Pinching a clothespin is a fun fine motor skill, which will help strengthen children's finger muscles.
* A "sequencing the time” card game
* Two, "Trace the digital time, and draw the hands on the analog clock" Itty Bitty booklets (One for time to the hour, the other time to the half hour.)
* Seuss-themed pocket chart digital and analog time cards, for time to the hour & half hour, plus a tip list of things you can do with them, including games.
* Two certificates of praise that children can color. One for time to the hour, the other time to the half hour.
* An analog and digital time assessment worksheet, which can be done individually or as a whole group.
It’s blank, so you can program it with any times that you want.
*Finally, a Cat in the Hat clock craftivity game. I’ve included 4 size options.
It’s very versatile, as you can use this as a game, assessment tool, homework assignment or center.
I’m Diane, from Teach With Me, wishing you a super Seuss celebration.