It's a Snow Day! Math & Literacy Pack | 2-Digit Addition, Subtraction, & More!
This snow day worksheets pack has a variety of engaging math and literacy activities (20 pages!) with absolutely NO PREP! It has adorable graphics perfect as a companion for the book The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats and for students to write about (and wish) for a snow day!
What's included in the Snowy Day worksheets?
- Main idea and details writing template
- Story Elements page - characters, setting, problem, solution
- The Snowy Day retelling template
- On a snow day I like to…writing template (+ additional blank page)
- Noun and verb sort
- Noun, verb, and adjective cut and paste sort
- Mixed single digit addition to 20 and subtraction from 1 0 (2 pages)
- 2-digit addition with regrouping (2 pages)
- Adding 3 2-digit numbers with regrouping (2 pages)
- Adding 4 2-digit numbers
- Double digit subtraction with regrouping (2 pages)
- Fact families (2 pages)
- Array word problems
★ Pick and choose which pages you want to do, print, and you're all set! You can time students for several minutes to see how many math fact fluency problems they can do, and use to inform instruction. Or they can complete it as a math center or during morning work.
The writing pieces allow you to have your students all write the same thing or choose from several templates at a writing center.
My goal was to create a resource that was print and go! And all of the worksheets are in black and white to save on ink!
Check out my other math and literacy resources available in my TpT Store. Search by category to find exactly what you need!
★ My Back to School Math Fact Fluency Bundle has a variety of activities (77 pages!), including addition and subtraction math facts with sums to 15 and subtraction from 10 AND a Recess Math Fact Fluency Card Game!
It can also be used any time of year. :)
For more math fluency activities, check these out:
★ Unicorn Math Fluency Pack | Double Digit Addition & Subtraction with Regrouping
★ Shark! Math Fact Fluency Card Game with addition sums to 20 and subtraction from 10
Thank you for all you do!