Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Improve story re-telling, articulation of /sp/ blends, language and literacy this fall with this well-loved children’s story and rhyme!
Perfect for your Autumn, Spring, Halloween, bugs and insect themes.
Please Note: This product is also included in my Itsy Bitsy Spider Language, Literacy and Articulation Unit which has a comprehensive set of Itsy Bitsy Spider materials designed for multiple speech therapy sessions or classroom literacy circles. If you need a complete unit, you may want to consider purchasing the unit instead of this product as a stand-alone.
Repetitive stories and songs are fabulous for speech and language development! My printable Itsy Bitsy Spider Flipbook illustrates the traditional song and fingerplay with colorful, engaging visuals. The adorable little spider, clouds, sun and spout are removable, allowing children to participate in the story as it is read. They may also be printed for Flannel Board props.
This /sp/-sound loaded story will benefit your students in speech therapy, RTI, Pre-K and kindergarten classrooms. Fun for literacy, phonological awareness and comprehension lessons and send home the minibook for parents working with their little ones!
• Articulation of initial /sp/ blends
• Past tense –ed verbs
• Spatial Concepts (up/down, out, top/bottom)
• Describing Skills
• Math Concepts (counting legs!)
• Wh question comprehension
• Yes/no questions
• Synonyms, Antonyms
• Story Re-Telling
A Low Color version of this product is included for those who need to conserve color printing resources.
• Itsy Bitsy Spider Printable Flip Book with ½ pages and 5 interactive pieces to attach to the full-sized last page. The children participate by placing the spider on the spout, having him climb up, adding the rain, then get washed out, then adding the sun to dry it all up again!
• Itsy Bitsy Spider Printable Poster
• Itsy Bitsy Spider Minibook to send home for extra practice
• Language Development Prompts included for targeted skills
This Itsy Bitsy Spider Unit provides many additional materials to help you differentiate instruction and meet the needs of almost any of your students. It also includes an auditory bombardment activity, rapid automatic naming activity, lesson plans with book suggestions; you tube links, art, snack activities and more!
You may also be interested in:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺