Also included in
- Familiarize your students with some of the important actors and events in the worldwide struggle for civil rights. These are great to have on hand in the busy months of January and February or for your sub file throughout the school year. This bundle includes nine biographical puzzles on specific$7.75$15.50Save $7.75
Introduce your students to the legendary baseball player, Jackie Robinson, with this engaging word search puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: African American, All-Star, Army, Baseball, Brooklyn, Chock Full O Nuts, Civil Rights, Color Barrier, Court Martial, Dodgers, First Baseman, Forty-Two, Georgia, Hall of Fame, Jackie, MVP Award, Major League, Nonviolence, Rachel Isum, Racism, Robinson, Rookie of The Year, Roosevelt, Segregation, Sports, UCLA, and World Series.
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
sub plans, file, folder, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, vocabulary, wordsearch, worksheet, printable, handout, party game