Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
107.81 MB | N/A pages
From adventure, to mystery, to the "starving time," students will enjoy learning even more about historic Jamestown through these 4 content-rich resources. Established in 1607, Jamestown was the first successful English settlement in the Americas, and is considered to be the beginnings of United States History. This mini unit will provide a variety of diverse learning resources to go along with your current unit on Jamestown's history. Answer keys are included for all resources. Enjoy, and let me know how it goes by through the comments and ratings!
1. A pdf lesson plan to help explain the 4 content-rich resources.
2. Jamestown Reading: Link to "Horrors at Jamestown" article along with a reflective reading activity for the class.
3. Jamestown Video Questions: A pdf with 16 questions to complete while watching the video. Link to video is included.
4. Jamestown WebQuest: A WebQuest pdf with over 20 questions for student to research and answer regarding the actual dig site at Historic Jamestown - See interactive map here.
5. Jamestown PowerPoint: 20 slides that include pictures and a few videos on-location at Historic Jamestown, Virginia. Pictures and videos were taken by Mister Harms himself and will make Jamestown come to life!