This is for a bundle of my 2 items which are also sold separately:
1. Japan Lesson: Geography, History, Culture, Government Powerpoint and Questions ($4.00 USD)
2. Japan Lesson: Culture, Vocabulary, Powerpoint, Printables, Karuta Game and Cards ($4.00 USD)
If you've bought any of the above items already, you may not need this download.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PREVIEW!
1. Japan Lesson: Geography, History, Culture, Government Powerpoint and Questions
Included in this download are:
- A PowerPoint presentation on Japan
- A handout with questions about the content of the presentation, answer key included (written for elementary learners, please see preview for details)
• Earthquakes and Tsunamis
• Modern History
• Modern Japan
• National Symbols
Each area is covered briefly. Not all slides include pictures or photos, but most do.
2. Japan Lesson: Culture, Vocabulary, Powerpoint, Printables, Karuta Game and Cards
2 Powerpoint slideshows:
- Japan Culture and Vocabulary (36 slides)
- Karuta Game (23 slides)
- One advanced for notetaking (3 pages)
- One simple for vocabulary labeling (2 pages)
1 Set of Karuta Printable Cards
- 3 pages
This is designed to be a break from regular research. It gives students some insight into Japanese life and culture that's not often written in regular information books for kids. The lesson is led by 20 key Japanese words with tidbits of interesting information:
In the end, it culminates in a game that reviews the vocabulary.
All documents come in PowerPoint pptx, Word docx, and pdf files. The pdf files are included in case you have difficulty opening the other files. The PowerPoint and Word files CAN be adjusted as you see fit for your class.