This is a complete Common Core aligned Novel Study for Megan McDonald's novel that takes students through historical Boston. Activities add fun while learning or reviewing national treasures. The product contains:
- Two full pages of Teacher Notes and Suggestions
- Student questions and response requests for every chapter
- Writing and discussion topics aligned with the novel and with CCSS
- ALL ANSWERS INCLUDED
- A two page quiz with answer key
- Numerous activities including an acrostic style journal, a t-shirt design opportunity, spelling review for verb endings drawn from words in the novel, book marks of the lines from the song "America" (as mentioned in the novel) accompanied by a review activity for that song,
- and more.
It was made for a 4/5 combination class but with teacher help could certainly be used by 3rd and would also be appropriate for 6th grade.
Here are two other JUDY MOODY Novel units I sell: