Also included in
- Allow your students to discover more about the JULIUS CAESAR CROSSING THE RUBICON and HIS ASSASSINATION using these Primary Source activities. JULIUS CAESAR: Gaius Julius Caesar, better known by his nomen gentilicium and cognomen Julius Caesar, was a Roman dictator, politician, and military general$3.50$5.00Save $1.50
Engage your learners in FUN, INTERACTIVE, and CREATIVE ways while learning about JULIUS CAESAR using a multitude of resources to investigate and discover interesting facts about this famous person. HIGHLY ADAPTABLE TO MEET OUR NEEDS!
All activities are NO PREP and READY TO GO! Great for sub (substitute lesson plans). Each works well as a quick, textbook-free, in-class, or homework activity. Just print and go! Great for interactive notebooks, test prep, review, and showcasing your students' learning!
JULIUS CAESAR - Gaius Julius Caesar, better known by his nomen gentilicium and cognomen Julius Caesar, was a Roman dictator, politician, and military general who played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. He was also a historian and wrote Latin prose.
PRODUCTS INCLUDED - each differentiated (biographical sketch activities great for interactive notebooks and journals):
- WEBQUEST - Activity is differentiated allowing students to respond to open-ended questions reaching individual levels. WebQuests are designed to provide teachers with opportunities to differentiate by allowing students to respond to a varying range of questions.
- CHAIN / BRACELET / BOOKMARK - Templates can be adapted to meet your specific classroom needs.
- CUBE - Create a knowledge cube covering multiple aspects of the life of this famous person.
- TIMELINE ACTIVITY - Students are to find 5 events to include on the timeline and choose a quote and provide a response.
- POSTER (INTERACTIVE NOTES) - Students are to find 8 pieces of information to include on the puzzle pieces, choose a quote and respond, and formulate 3 questions they would like to ask this famous person.
- GRAPHIC ORGANIZER - A blank template (with and without lines) to meet your individual classroom needs.
- FLIP BOOK - Students are to find 5 facts and construct a biographical flip book.
- BANNERS - Two banner templates (with and without lines) great for showcasing student knowledge allowing for great creativity..
- ENTRANCE SLIP - A blank template to meet your individual classroom needs.
- EXIT SLIP - A blank template to meet your individual classroom needs.
Please remember to review all purchases so you can earn TpT credits to be used on future products.
You can find FREE PRODUCTS for my store at: FREE PRODUCTS - iLoveToTeachKids
More FREE PRODUCTS at: FREE PRODUCTS - KeepItSimpleStudents