Also included in
- THIS DOWNLOAD CONTAINS:THE LEADERS OF THE UNITED KINGDOMS of ISRAEL & JUDAH,THE KINGS OF JUDAH,THE KINGS OF ISRAEL,A JUDGES REBUS (fun word game),CROWN THE KINGS (a Velcro-inspired matching game),HALL OF FAME (a centre that helps recall the names of the judges and tribes of Israel), and aBONUS T$35.00$39.65Save $4.65
- Are you looking for a new Sunday school curriculum?Sleuth for the Truth is an exciting, flexible, and fun way to teach your children about Jesus. It’s designed to be used in both Sunday schools or homeschool settings. Sleuth for the Truth can also be used as a supplement with any other Bible study p$90.00$138.10Save $48.10
- We’re excited to announce that we have launched quarter two of Sleuth for the Truth! This is a year-long (or way more...!) curriculum for Sunday school or home school.Sleuth for the Truth is a year-long (or way more...!) Sunday school curriculum that teaches kids to think like detectives to "find Je$90.00$117.90Save $27.90
- TWO QUARTERS' WORTH OF MATERIAL!!!! (or more if you need!) PERFECT FOR 3RD through 8TH GRADE! CHILDREN'S MINISTRY CURRICULUM BUNDLEAre you looking for a Sunday school curriculum that is engaging? Do you want to teach your kids about the Bible in an exciting way? Sleuth For The Truth is a yea$165.00$247.10Save $82.10
- These centres will help you learn (and remember) the Judges of Israel. This is a part of The Scripture Scout’s SLEUTH FOR THE TRUTH curriculum and is included in the CONSIDER THE KINGS packets but also has its own bundle for the judges.Enjoy the free bonus resource of the HERE COME THE JUDGES! match$21.93$24.37Save $2.44
JUMBLED JUDGES is a part of The Scripture Scout’s SLEUTH FOR THE TRUTH curriculum, specifically the CONSIDER THE KINGS BUNDLE but can easily be used on it's own to practice and learn all the judges of Israel!
1. Look at the jumbled word on each judge.
2. Rearrange the letters where it becomes the judge's names.
3. Then pin each piece in its' correct order on a center board, bulletin board, etc.
4. Write down each phase in order of what the Israelites did in the book of Judges.
5. Check the answers with a teacher and the key.