Need some new nursery rhyme activities? This is a complete STEM Unit
to go along with the nursery rhyme "Jack Be Nimble". This nursery rhyme STEM pack will allow you to easily incorporate cross curricular STEM activities
into your classroom with this fun nursery rhyme!
– What does fire need to burn? Teacher demonstration & class discussion. Step by step directions and photos included. Recording sheet for student observations.
– QR Codes with links to YouTube videos with alternate versions of the rhyme.
– "Can You Put Out The Flame?" small group engineering challenge. Instructions, challenge announcement and student challenge certificates included.
– Sorting/Graphing recording sheet. Measuring Activity with recording sheet- students measure the candlesticks with the flame rulers provided. There are two different size rulers so you can discuss non-standard measurement.
Candlestick Pattern Blocks activity – with student recording sheet.
Full Color nursery rhyme poster as well as b/w student copy for poetry journals.
Craft – step by step directions, pictures and templates for creating a paper tube candlestick.
This unit is also included in my STEM Nursery Rhyme Bundle 1
which includes 5 STEM Nursery Rhyme units!
• Hickory Dickory Dock STEM Nursery Rhyme Unit
• Little Miss Muffet STEM Nursery Rhyme Unit
• Tiny Tim STEM Nursery Rhyme Unit
• Twinkle Little Star STEM Nursery Rhyme Unit
• STEM Nursery Rhyme Bundle 1
• Nursery Rhyme Roll & Graph Activity
• Nursery Rhyme Literacy Pack
• Nursery Rhyme Roll & Cover Addition & Subtraction Games!