We LOVE Jack Hartmann's song: Learning Letter Sounds. (You can find the video on youtube!) The song really helps the students have WONDERFUL recall of the letter names and their sounds. I created this alphabet pack to enrich our students' recall of the letter names and sounds by absolutely surrounding them with the same images matched with the letters.
Included in this pack:
- Alphabet charts (color and b/w)
- Half-page alphabet cards (color)
- Alphabet desk strips (color and b/w) - So useful in attaching to each child's table or desk to provide support during writing.
- Alphabet handwriting packet (with alphabet book cover) - Pages include both upper & lowercase letters to trace and write. The same clipart pictures are located on each alphabet page.
- Also included... Handwriting paper (can be used in a dry erase pocket) to practice letter formation. The paper is created to imitate Wilson Fundations paper. The same icons are located on the handwriting pages to reference the lines. (sky, plane, grass, and worm lines!)
I hope that you find this packet useful in your classroom! Please let me know what you think. Send me a question if you have a specific request! Thanks for checking it out!