Treat students to literature fun
with a trip to the circus
as they read Jack London’s mystery
of the remarkable story told by the Leopard Man.
Your 16-page, printable
study guide includes . . .
• a short biography of Jack London
• note to students
about the short story
• pre-reading questions
to activate prior knowledge
• a vocabulary test
• complete text
, “The Leopard Man’s Story”
• comprehension questions
• ideas for post-reading research, writing, or discussion
• a short story test
• famous Jack London quotations for discussion or writing
• detailed teacher answer keys
This classroom resource is suitable for upper elementary, middle school, high school, homeschool, and college classes
To learn about new Class Act products, discounts, and freebies, just follow me
. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me”
beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
Do you want credit for future TPT purchases
? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback”
button next to your purchases, rate
the product, and leave a short comment.
(You need to do both
to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit
for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash
on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Take a look at other Class Act Press resources you and your students can enjoy:
• Jack London’s Account of the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake
• Jack London: Webquest Research
• The Open Window: The Study Guide for the H. H. Munro (Saki) Short Story
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name
• On Second Thought: Looking at Phrases That Use "Second"
• Tips of the Slung: A Humorous Look at Spoonerisms
• Amusing Adverbs: Fun with Tom Swifties
• Love Is All Around: Parts of Speech and Writing Fun