You will love this easy and fun print and match activity for your school staff.
This one is a team hunt to build a Jack-O-Lantern! Teachers and staff must find others with a pumpkin body, eyes, mouth, leaf, and vine to build a complete Jack-o-Lantern! You can use this in any way that you can think of or do what I do...
I usually print and put in their mailboxes and, when they find their match, they can come see me for a small prize! This has been really well received by my staff for holidays and I am excited to add this one to the mix!
You can check out other similar products OR snag the bundle
at a discount! This item is not included in the bundle, as the bundle ended at the end of the 16/17 school year.
*Fall Leaf Match-Up
*Back to School Match-Up
- it's a joke match. Teachers get a joke or the answer and search for their match.
*Thanksgiving- teachers work to create a meal with the four different colored cards pin the pack. This is actually a FREEBIE
in my TpT store so check it out!
- song lyric match! Favorite holiday songs are included and teachers get the first half or the last half of a lyric and must find their match.
- perfect pair matchup! Teachers get a card and must find their perfect match (ketchup and mustard, chips and salsa, etc...)
*St. Patrick's Day
- riddles! Teachers get a riddle and must find the picture card that answers the riddle.
- eggs! Teachers match up egg halves to create a completed egg.
I get goodie bags or boxes from Oriental Trading and fill them with small goodies for my staff. I love doing this for them!