Jack O' Lantern Faces
* This is a fun activity to provide little ones with the opportunity to practice the ability to focus and pay attention. Students are shown different jack o’lantern faces some missing a feature. Students need to note if a jack o’lantern feature (eyes, nose, mouth, and stem) is missing and then identify it.
* There are two sets of jack o’lanterns, one set has happy faces and the other set has sad faces, providing you with the opportunity to discuss the two opposite emotions.
* Vocabulary used in this product is the following: pumpkin, jack o’lantern, eyes, eye, nose, mouth, happy and sad.
* Directions are also provided to create a Family Activity Kit to be sent home to share with families.
* This is a a great activity for Toddlers or for students with Autism or special learning needs.
* Activity is provided in color and in black and white line art. Print out whichever works best for you.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!