Halloween Jack O'Lanterns
In this project students will create their own paper mache Jack O'Lantern. They will construct the basic shape by tapping and manipulating the materials and then use paper mache to cover the shape. This will then be painted in a realistic manner. The Jack O'Lantern is hollow and can have a battery operated candle inserted inside it. This project provides you with teacher examples and a guide to how to re-create this sculpture. This product was designed to be delivered twice a week (1 hour periods) over 7 weeks.
This Product Includes:
- Project Plan (2 pages) - linked to the Western Australian Curriculum.
- Student Handout: Images of Jack O Lanterns (10 Slides)
- Student Handout: Self Evaluation Sheet (1 sheet)
- Jack O Lantern Written Comprehension Task (3 pages)
- Teacher example of design development (11 Slides)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!