Nursery Rhymes are a staple in every early childhood classroom! This resource contains a variety of activities to "Read and Retell" the classic nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill.
- Powerpoint for Shared Reading: Display the powerpoint on your interactive whiteboard or projector for an easy shared reading experience. The slides can be printed out or enlarged to make a class big book.
- Two different versions of a sequencing activity to help your students retell the nursery rhyme.
- An emergent reader that can be used in small groups or for independent reading.
- A poetry journal printable
- Retelling pieces to make puppets or to add to a retelling center
- Sequencing cards and word cards to put the nursery rhyme in order on a pocket chart.