This Jack and the Beanstalk Unit
is full of fun, hands-on, and interactive activities that go along with the classic fairy tale, ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’. There are literacy and math activities, anchor charts, crafts, and MORE! Students will get a deeper understanding of the different story elements while having a blast doing so!
Each activity comes with step-by-step details and instructions on how to prep, complete, and teach the activity.
All colored images also come in black and white images.
Here is what is all included:
• Jack and the Beanstalk Story Map Anchor Chart
• Jack and the Beanstalk Story Elements Interactive Book
• 3D Sequence Beanstalk Craftivity
• Create a Class Book- What Would You Buy with Magic Beans?
• Comparing Stories Anchor Chart and Venn Diagram Activity
• Favorite Story Writing Craft
• Climbing a Beanstalk Writing Craft
• Class Graph and Data
• Writing Craftivity in response to the Class Graph and Data
• Board Game
• Shape Castle
• Comparing with a Giant Foot and Hand
• Top of the Beanstalk Prediction
• Roll and Cover Game
• Measuring with Beans
• Magic Beans Game
• Magic Beans Label
• Apple Jack’s Beanstalk
*Make sure to download the preview to see details of each activity.
If you enjoyed this unit, check out my other fairy tale units:
Little Red Riding Hood
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
The Three Little Pigs
Three Billy Goats Gruff
Check out my blog at: A Spoonful of Learning