Jackie Robinson- The man who changed baseball.
Celebrate Jackie Robinson and baseball this spring with your class. This lesson includes information about Jackie Robinson’s life and how he broke the color barrier in baseball.
The power point includes
• 22 slides and an embedded music video depicting pictures of Jackie Robinson’s life.
• Baseball Trivia Questions
• Famous quotes about Jackie Robinson and by Jackie Robinson
• Background Information about the Negro Leagues
• Interesting Facts about his baseball career
• Five guiding questions
This power point is also linked to additional worksheets for your students. Just click on the icon to open. Worksheets include.
• Unscramble the baseball words
• Five math word problems
• Directions and example on how to play math baseball with your students
• The lyrics to the song “ Did you see Jackie Robinson hit that ball”- by Buddie Johnson and Count Basie
• Six vocabulary words
• Fun facts /visuals of Brooklyn