You can use this craftivity in many ways!
1. As a full activity using the whole template
2. As a writing actvitiy only
3. As a simple drawing/sentences craftivity for very young learners (use the last blank page and cover, then have students write and draw pictures)
Choose your pages.
Print the template, and then fill out the information on the pages.
Then color, cut, and paste or staple the pages together at the top.
Mount on your bulletin board and show off what everyone learned and student's work!
1. COVER -There are 6 cover options: please look at preview for details.
2. Birthdate, birthplace, family
3. Words to Describe - so students can write the characteristics of the person or the circumstances of their life ( in some anchor charts, you'd see this as the "was" or "had" column)
4. One obstacle they overcame, Favorite Quote (students choose), my question (question to the famous figure the students have)
5. Important Life Events - this can be used for bio timelines, important dates, milestones, etc.
6. Major Achievements
7. 5 facts
8. Writing and Drawing Pages - wrap up the activity with a summary of information, a letter to the notable figure, why the student admires them, etc.
There are 5 line options:
1. Standard - more
2. Standard - less
3. Primary - more
4. Primary - less
5. Blank - for coloring, drawing, and pasting.
*17 PAGES IN ALL*
Thank you and Happy Teaching!