Jackie the Unicorn Crafts.
Cute, Fun, and Easy. Great to use in conjunction with lessons, special units, seasonal lessons, literature time, or as a fun time craftivity. Mount these on your bulletin board to make your classroom shine and let students show off what they learned, their creativity, and writing!
1. Topper (PDF)
2. Ready-Made Writing Prompt Paper : Apples (PDF)
* PDFS - Just Print and Go!
* PPTs - Editable : add your own titles and information
(Papers come in 3 line variations: Standard more, Standard less, and Primary)
*10 pages in all*
1. Print Toppers and Papers
2. Color and Cut Toppers
3. Put papers on top of a larger size of construction paper. (This is for sturdiness and so the crafts look nicer when up on the bulletin board.) Glue the toppers on top of the papers
4. Hang it up on your bulletin board!
Thank you and Happy Teaching!