Jackie the Unicorn Crafts.
Cute, Fun, and Easy. Great to use in conjunction with lessons, special units, seasonal lessons, literature time, or as a fun time craftivity. Mount these on your bulletin board to make your classroom shine and let students show off what they learned, their creativity, and writing!
1. Topper (PDF)
2. Ready-Made Writing Prompt Paper : Bears (PDF)
(Comes in 3 line variations)
* PDFS - Just Print and Go!
* PPTs - Editable : add your own titles and information
(Papers come in 2 styles : with side graphic and without)
(Papers come in 3 line variations: Standard more, Standard less, and Primary)
***Primary lined paper also comes in two options: one that has space at the top to write a title, and one without - **friendly reminder to double-check when printing them out!)
*20 pages in all*
1. Print Toppers and Papers
2. Color and Cut Toppers
3. Put papers on top of a larger size of construction paper. (This is for sturdiness and so the crafts look nicer when up on the bulletin board.) Glue the toppers on top of the papers
4. Hang it up on your bulletin board!
Thank you and Happy Teaching!