Jack's Garden of Carrots for Speech and Language a versatile, no-prep packet that targets both speech and language skills with a fun springtime theme. These 89 appealing print and go pages were designed to be used all by themselves, or as a companion to any rabbit-themed board game.
Each of these black and white pages features a specific speech sound or language skill with targets in a garden of carrots. Students practice a target and then cover a carrot using dot paints, erasers, tokens, or play dough.
* A Garden of Language Carrots:
* Multiple meaning words
* Describing: What are its parts?
* Describing: What is its shape, size or color?
* Describing: What is its function?
* Describing: What is it made of?
* Name the Category
* Name 3 Items of a Category
* How are they alike?
* How are they different?
* What Questions
* Where Questions
* Who Questions
* Why Questions
* How Questions
Articulation Carrots with Pictures (10 words per page, 42 pages)
* CVC words
* P, B, T, D, K, G, F, S, R, L (initial, medial, final)
* S Blends, R Blends, L Blends
* Initial V
* Initial SH
* Mixed Z, SH, CH, TH, and J
Articulation Carrots with Words only (20 words per page, 29 pages)
* F, S, R, L (initial, medial, final)
* V (initial and mixed)
* SH, TH, CH (initial, final and mixed)
* Z and J (mixed)
This product is perfect to use with mixed groups or individuals of a variety of ages, from preschooI through mid-elementary grades. I love to pair it with Jumping Jack game by Goliath and Bunny Hop game by Educational Insights for expanded speech and language learning opportunities.