Also included in
- This guided reading bundle focuses on the comprehension skills of asking and answering questions, while reviewing character, setting, problem and solution through five different book companion units. These units are unique because they also teach students about inclusion and the special needs of Aut$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
This guided reading unit focuses on the story element of asking and answering questions, schema and misconceptions, while reviewing character, setting, problem and solution for the book Jack's Worry. This will help teach your kids about Anxiety, how to decrease worry and what makes us different is what makes us unique. Great for classroom teachers and counselors too!
This guided reading set also focuses on being unique, what makes us special and special needs. This unit specifically focuses on Anxiety
This easy to implement book companion unit includes:
- Non-fiction reader on Anxiety
- Writing prompts
- Graphic organizers
- Writing Paper
- Story element posters
- Anchor chart headers
- Focused worksheets to deepen understanding of the story elements
- Book talk questions
- Activity ideas for making connections
- EDITABLE decreasing worry posters
- Parent connect letter
- Lesson plans
- and more!
Check out these other Guided Reading with a Purpose Units...