J'aime! - Unit 1 for Elementary French
First Unit for Year ONE for Early Elementary using Comprehension Input methods (CI) as a part of Sans blague! curriculum. These materials target Pre-K through 2nd grade.
Originally written by Anne Marie Mitchell
French Adaptation by Catherine Hudson
French editing by Ariene Borutzki
- Beginning of the year unit for K-2 including lesson plans and materials for the first 8
- Learning names the first day with “La boîte magique"
- PQA and other activities for pre-literate & emerging readers
- Fun phrases like Dégoûtant! and J’adore
- Comprehension Assessments
- Target Structures - Il/Elle s’appelle, J’aime, ll y a
- Personalized Vocabulary for food and family
- TWO versions of Main story with pictures
- Cultural Connections Suggestions
- Editable Parent Letters to send home with student work
Check out an activity from the first-day lesson plan on my blog "Mrs. Spanish's class"