The song "J'aimerais Trop" be Keen'V is filled with examples of the French conditional tense. It's a catchy song with a fun music video - and the video also is a great starting point for an activity using the future tense, if you wish to extend the learning to an additional topic. This activity includes
• 2 Cloze activities for the lyrics (one with a word list, one without)
• an explanation and activity page for the conditional tense
• an explanation/activity worksheet for the future tense to be used as enrichment
• links to all online resources needed to complete this activity.
This activity would work well in conjunction with French to the Future
- a set of writing prompts for the future tense.