Jaja jueves BUNDLE of Jokes in Spanish class Chistes & Memes en español
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 194 funny Spanish jokes in class routine bell ringers or brain breaks for novice Spanish classes for a year. These novice Spanish jokes could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, & Exploratory middle school Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. Everyone loves chistes and memes in Spanish class!
What is the Jaja jueves Spanish Joke bundle?
- ✅ 7 Editable Google slide shows with a total of 194 slides
- ✅ Each slide has a picture with words in Spanish & 3 questions to complete in Spanish. (Explain what it means, is it funny? and a question related to the content).
- ✅ All editable Spanish bell ringers to be able to differentiate to every level of students you teach
- ✅ A positive way to start every class & build classroom community
- ✅ A weekly bell ringer for Thursday or a daily joke & conversation starter
- ✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture and their well being
- ✅ Check-in for an in-person class - project on the board as students are entering
- ✅ A prompt that could be used in small groups for students to chat in Spanish
- ✅ Check-in for virtual class - project in the waiting room or Google Classroom or your LMS
- ✅ This bundle was recently updated & now included jaja jueves 2023!
You could use these Spanish joke slides in many ways!
- Project one slides each Thursday as students enter in person or virtual class.
- Insert one slide into a Google forms daily check-in for online classes.
- Project one slide in the middle of class as a brain break.
- Project one slide as students leaves class as an exit ticket.
- Assign a few slides or the whole slideshow as interpretive reading practice.
- Have students then make their own jokes and slides in Spanish.
What Spanish bell ringer joke slides are included?
- New jaja jueves 2023 (great for young students!)
- Jaja jueves 2022
- Jaja jueves - 1 full year
- Jaja jueves 2
- Jaja jueves 2021
- Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs
- Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs
If you are looking for a way to add humor to your classes and connect to build a positive classroom community while staying in Spanish, this resource is for you.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five-star reviews from other Spanish teachers for jaja jueves
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a huge collection of engaging jokes! I enjoyed having a resource where I could find something quick and entertaining that fit in with practically any of my target structures for the week. — Kyle F.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ What a better way to start the day than with a fun meme? I "cheated" and used it not only on Thursdays, but especially on Mondays to start off the week with a smile or a laugh. — Luisa M.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wonderful. My students love to 'groan' at these and I love watching them understand and get the jokes. — Kathy K. (grades 8-9)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very excited to use these slides with my students. Now I won't have to search for my Ja Ja jueves activity every week. :)- Laura H. (Grade 9-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students are having a lot of fun with the jokes in Spanish. They become very motivated after figuring out what the joke means and why it is funny. Ja ja jueves makes Thursdays fun! Gracias! — Doris A V.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. This resource is perfect for those themed days! - Hazel T
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ For all of my jokes in Spanish together, get this *Jaja jueves Bundle* including: Jaja jueves - Super 7 verbs, Jaja jueves - Sweet 16 verbs, Jaja jueves - 1 full year of funny bell ringers, Jaja jueves 2, Jaja jueves 2021, Jaja jueves 2022 & Jaja jueves 2023.
**These resources are included in a variety of other bundles including The Year of Para Empezar 2, 3, 2021, 2022. You can request refunds for any overlaps you might have.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Resources & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive after you click "add to drive."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask questions on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar &jaja jueves blog post
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.